April 18, 2009

P.S.A.

Yes friends, it's time for a Slappy's public service announcement!  Where I live in Moreton, they have recycling collections fortnightly (that's every 2 weeks for you North Americans), which I think is a FABulous idea!!  We have a small green box for compost items (collected weekly), a black box for tins/plastics, newspapers etc. which gets collected with the bin (garbage) bags.   They do not however take glass bottles for recycling so we made our way to the recycling centre, located just a stone's throw from Little Pinners.   Please follow my lead loyal peeps and reduce, recycle and re-use!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Slappy. We got our big blue bin here in Calgary today - we get ours picked up weekly now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think...I have just fallen in love...all over again...Slappy is adorable, cute, and hilarious all at the same time!!!

    Hats off to you dear friend for such a brilliant idea!!!You can be sure I'll stay tuned in to the next adventure!!!
    Love always, Cath xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete