May 22, 2009

What a class act!


Glammy Glacier and I have really hit it off since our chance meeting in Gloucester Cathedral. I am the luckiest penguin alive!  Glammy Glacier fills my world in pink goodness.   We have SO much in common and I know I've met my soulmate for life.

She shares my deep love for adventure and here she is, striking up a conversation with total sheep strangers.  When these sheep saw Glammy walking along the fence, they both made a bee line to meet her, running across the field at record speeds, anxious for the opportunity to chat. Being the celebrated penguin that she is, this is nothing new to Glammy.  You would think she'd grow weary of always being the centre of attraction but of course Glammy Glacier is the most classy, friendly, caring and genuine penguin in the world, so it is perfectly natural that she would take  time out of her day to stop and chat with total strangers.  She is quite simply the epitome of penguin perfection!

1 comment:

  1. Luckily you've found a companion! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete