June 11, 2009

She likes me, she really likes me!!


Dear Slappy,


I find myself, surprisingly, missing you.  A penguin of my beauty and status has had to reject many a male penguin who have been way too forward with me, and I do not know why, but you do not fall into the category of never being called by me again.


There is something about you Slappy; it might be your height, or your attractive flippers, I don’t know, but I write you this letter in hope that maybe we can get together again.


Yours Sincerely,


Glacie 


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Slappy probably has the sexiest flippers around in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. If Slappy and Glacie ever have children, they should name them Slacie and Gappy. That would be funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slappy is the best penguin in the world!

    ReplyDelete